New NEM Website, coming soon!
Our survival will require
NEM NEWSNEM publically recognizes its European affiliate, Global Breakthrough Energy Movement, an independent organization focusing on facilitating the widespread awareness and use of Breakthrough Energy technologies. — Global BEM will be putting on another astounding conference... this one at the Bastrop Convention Center, 25 miles from Austin, TX, May 28-29. Alongside other Breakthrough Energy leaders, under the banner: 2 Days / 10 Presentations / 400 People / 1 Objective, NEM Executive Director Susan Manewich will speak on Getting Back to our Collective Natural Blueprint: Grassroots Breakthrough Energy. This could be one of the year’s most important events!
On May 17, NEM president Joel Garbon returned for another interview on nationally-recognized radio program Coast to Coast AM. Download or listen here to this rousing conversation and Q&A about advances in powerful New Energy technologies.
Presentations by NEM Executive Director Susan Manewich at the New Living Expo in the San Mateo, CA, April 29–May 1, 2016 (along with other luminaries, including NEM Advisory Board member Andrew Mount) can be viewed here. Topics addressed include a realistic discussion of the current state of New Energy technologies and their implications for humanity. Earlier NEM-related videos are also available here.
NEM announces new Executive Director Susan Manewich
Listen to NEM president Joel Garbon and Catherine Austin Fitts for a Solari Report focusing on the potential of Breakthrough Energy to transform the planet's geo-political landscape.
NEM supports the Revolution-Green Breakthrough Energy News Service.
NEM president Joel Garbon spoke at the October 2013 Global Breakthrough Energy Movement conference in Boulder, Colorado. His presentation about the need (and plans) for a formal New Energy vetting team and set of protocols, can be seen here.
Watch Joel Garbon's Guidance for Activism presentation at the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference (Holland, 2012), on how breakthrough energy activists enhance public awareness of new energy possibilities.
Featured Articles• In Remembrance of NEM Founder Dr. Brian O'Leary - Eulogy by Joel Garbon
• Listen to NEM president Joel Garbon's fascinating radio interview on Ireland's popular Irish Side of the Moon.
• Dr. Fred B. Wood urges the White House to open their OSTP Grand Challenge to New Energy, proposing a new focus on that class of electromagnetics generally referred to as: over-unity, zero point, quantum vacuum and radiant energy.
• Read experimental nuclear physicist Dr. Robert Koontz's open letter to physicist Dr. Michio Kaku, challenging his dismissal of non-conventional energy devices.
• Listen to Jeane Manning's interview on Vancouver, B.C.'s Co-op Radio (CFRO 102.7 FM) with host Allart of Dynamic Health Radio.
• Listen to Manning/Garbon interview on "Free Energy Now" radio
• State Governments and the New Energy Revolution by NEM Advisory Board member Steve Kaplan
• Steven Aftergood writes about Invention Secrecy Still Going Strong!
• Impacts of Establishing a Breakthrough New Energy Economy by Brian O'Leary and Wade Frazier
• President Joel Garbon's Energy Innovation Act