New NEM Website, coming soon!
Our survival will require
NEM NEWSNEM's former president and current advisor Joel Garbon will be the emcee and a panelist at the Architects of the New Paradigm conference in Ashland, Oregon, March 25-26. Join Joel and several other key leaders in illuminating unique and effective solutions to humankind's greatest issues. Other notable speakers include John Perkins (author of Confessions of an Economic Hitman), Foster Gamble (co-creator of Thrive), social justice lawyer Daniel Sheehan, scientist/ethicist Dr. Mary Ruwart, investigative journalist Jennifer Margulis, and physicist Nassim Haramein.
NEM president Susan Manewich spoke on January 8th at the Tesla Science Foundation's Memorial Conference on The Wireless Transmission of Electric Energy in New York City. Her topic was "Resonant Leadership in Transitioning to New Emerging Global Technologies." She also introduced Devin Klender, who gave a special talk on the work of Guy Obolenski.
On May 17, former NEM president Joel Garbon returned for another interview on nationally-recognized radio program Coast to Coast AM. Download or listen here to this rousing conversation and Q&A about advances in powerful New Energy technologies.
Presentations by NEM President Susan Manewich at the New Living Expo in the San Mateo, CA, April 29–May 1, 2016 (along with other luminaries, including NEM Advisory Board member Andrew Mount) can be viewed here. Topics addressed include a realistic discussion of the current state of New Energy technologies and their implications for humanity. Earlier NEM-related videos are also available here.
Listen to former NEM president Joel Garbon and Catherine Austin Fitts for a Solari Report focusing on the potential of Breakthrough Energy to transform the planet's geo-political landscape.
NEM supports the Revolution-Green Breakthrough Energy News Service.
Former NEM president Joel Garbon spoke at the October 2013 Global Breakthrough Energy Movement conference in Boulder, Colorado. His presentation about the need (and plans) for a formal New Energy vetting team and set of protocols, can be seen here.
Watch Joel Garbon's Guidance for Activism presentation at the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference (Holland, 2012), on how breakthrough energy activists enhance public awareness of new energy possibilities.
Featured Articles• In Remembrance of NEM Founder Dr. Brian O'Leary - Eulogy by Joel Garbon
• Listen to former NEM president Joel Garbon's fascinating radio interview on Ireland's popular Irish Side of the Moon.
• Dr. Fred B. Wood urges the White House to open their OSTP Grand Challenge to New Energy, proposing a new focus on that class of electromagnetics generally referred to as: over-unity, zero point, quantum vacuum and radiant energy.
• Read experimental nuclear physicist Dr. Robert Koontz's open letter to physicist Dr. Michio Kaku, challenging his dismissal of non-conventional energy devices.
• Listen to Jeane Manning's interview on Vancouver, B.C.'s Co-op Radio (CFRO 102.7 FM) with host Allart of Dynamic Health Radio.
• Listen to Manning/Garbon interview on "Free Energy Now" radio
• State Governments and the New Energy Revolution by NEM Advisory Board member Steve Kaplan
• Steven Aftergood writes about Invention Secrecy Still Going Strong!
• Impacts of Establishing a Breakthrough New Energy Economy by Brian O'Leary and Wade Frazier
• Former president Joel Garbon's Energy Innovation Act